Graphic Web Design Development CourseGraphic Web Design Development Course from websites to mobile phone apps & portals, to...
Graphic Web Design Development Course
from websites to mobile phone apps & portals, to attractive product packaging, the work of a graphic designer is seen everywhere. But a good design also requires a strong backbone of programming & development. This is the job of a developer.
The graphic & web design industry is expected to grow to Rs. 45,470 crores by 2017*. This growth will lead to an increase in the number of jobs and high demand for trained and skilled graphic designers, web designers, and developers. You can be one of these in-demand professionals. Learn to design & develop creative graphics for websites, digital ads, and print & publishing with Arena’s Graphic Web Design Development Course (GWDD) program.
With Industry Relevant NEW MODULES (Graphic Web Design Development Course):
Web Analytics: Today, every website wants to be in the top 10 search results on all the leading search engines. Learn to analyze statistics about a website’s traffic along with visitors’ behaviour. For eg. Google analytics, Click analytics, Customer lifecycle analytics, On-site web analytics & more.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO): To be one of the top search results, you have to use specific keywords and content relevant to your product. Learn the process of getting traffic for websites with the use of content, HTML & associated coding.
Web Content Management: A good system for content management is the backbone of any website. Software like CMS control web materials & enhance SEO of the website. Learn how to publish, edit & modify content as well as maintain websites from a central interface.
Course Highlights of Graphic Web Design Development Course
- Access Onlinevarsity: Onlinevarsity is Arena’s exclusive web portal for students. You can log in to this portal to get course material, discuss doubts & problems with professors at any time of the day or night, chat with your classmates, plan activities or projects, get references to more learning resources, see samples & references of good work, etc.
- Create your own web & mobile apps
- Create rich multimedia content for print or TV ads, visually appealing websites, logos for advertisements, etc.
- Learn & apply concepts of digital graphics, image editing for print & publishing
- Learn web designing, animation, web scripting & web development to create interactive websites
- Regular projects
- Specialization in an area of your choice & a professional work portfolio
- Industry interaction & workshops
Design professionals produce designs, symbols, illustrations & photography for use in print & electronic publications and Internet publishing industries.
Eligibility: 10+2 (Arts/ Science/ Commerce)/ College students
Duration of this course is 15 months.
Join Graphic Web Design Development Course Now or Contact our Career Councellors: +91 9560 601 602, 9560 988 188, 011-2510 3810.
|Course Id||Course Name||Professor|
|768||Graphic Web Design Development Course||No Instructor|
|Course Id||Course Name||Professor|
|256||GAME ART & DESIGN||No Instructor|
|258||SHORT-TERM COURSES||No Instructor|
|435||e-learning Course – Digital Media Pro||No Instructor|
|442||VISUAL EFFECTS: VFX PRO||No Instructor|
|792||Arena Animation International Program – VFX Course||No Instructor|
|811||ARENA ANIMATION INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM – ANIMATION COURSE||No Instructor|
|1013||Digital Communication Design||No Instructor|
|1022||ARENA ANIMATION INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM – BROADCAST||No Instructor|
- Share this: